|Job Title:||Private Banker|
The Private Banker must be client driven and promote the Bank throughout the community by developing and managing relationships with customers and prospects. The Private Banker generates profitable business to the Bank through personalized financial services for individuals, their families, and businesses.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Manages sales and marketing efforts by developing and implementing a sales plan including calling on prospects.
- Manages and develops relationships with existing customers by identifying their current and future financial needs.
- Understands consumer and commercial lending including policies and procedures and overall business objectives.
- Analyzes financial status, credit and other factors to identify the risk to both the Bank and the customer including an understanding of federal tax returns, K1s, cashflow analysis, company balance sheet and income statement, personal financial statement, collateral, loan policy, purpose and repayment sources.
- Facilitates negotiation of loan with all appropriate parties.
- Manages loan portfolio including maturing loans, past dues, loan policy exceptions, non-sufficient funds, signature cards, transfers and payments.
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal negotiation, verbal and written communication, and presentation skills.
- Uses effective problem solving and analytical skills.
- Understands the services and products in Wealth Management Services and Treasury Management and identifies prospects.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Attention to detail, organizational skills, problem solving and communication skills. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable employees with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Finance or other disciplined study with three years of lending experience. Three or more years of experience and a proven track record of managing relationships and developing business.
Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
Proficient with Microsoft Office, internet and other bank specific software.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee must be able to sit, talk, and hear.
Position is in an office setting that involves everyday risks or discomforts that require normal safety precautions.