Marketing, Brand, and Communications
Why This Role Is Important to Us
This role’s charge is to support awareness for the Truxton brand and unique value proposition with the goal of aligning messaging and connecting to various audiences. The successful applicant will ideally be able to participate in driving the marketing and brand strategy while also managing the day-to-day aspects of executing a successful marketing plan. This role will play a critical part in meeting the firm’s ambitious goals.
What We Value
Our Mission: To do the right thing every day, putting our clients’ interests first, with distinctive, comprehensive financial solutions that protect and promote client prosperity and quality of life.
In everything that we do, we adhere to this singular guiding principle: Do The Right Thing. The key to our company’s success lies in the combination of our people’s experience, credentials, and work ethic.
What You’ll Be Responsible For
- Updating and driving the marketing plan by collaborating with leadership and other business areas to define priorities and align strategies
- Using analytical tools to track, measure, and analyze, marketing initiatives and actively suggest improvements to marketing programming using this information
- Managing all social media accounts and corresponding activities thereabout, of Truxton Trust including, but not limited to, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook
- Managing all website presences of Truxton Trust including truxtontrust.com and third-party presences
- Maintaining a content and communications calendar
- Running the dissemination of thought leadership and other communications
- Creating and sending all “blast” marketing email communications
- Communicating firm news including issuing press releases
- Assisting with firm’s CRM system Salesforce
- Maintaining the firm’s brand and brand guidelines across channels
- Liaising with colleagues across departments to create consistent messaging and determine how to best support and arm staff
- Working with printer and distributing all print collateral
- Managing the firm’s advertising including paid media, paid social, and SEM
- Creating and maintaining all marketing collateral (creative services)
- Any other initiatives relating to the firm’s goals from a marketing, brand, or communications perspective
The Successful Applicant
Extreme attention to detail, ability to self-start and self-lead, and a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or other disciplined study, professional experience in marketing, brand, communications, and experience in the financial services industry preferred. Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, HTML, Salesforce, Pardot, and social media applications preferred. Video filming or production familiarity a plus.
About Truxton Trust
Truxton Trust Company is a provider of private banking, wealth management, trust, capital markets, and family office services for wealthy individuals, their families and their business interests. Serving clients across the world, Truxton’s vastly experienced team of professionals provides customized solutions to its clients’ complex financial needs. Founded in 2004 in Nashville, Tennessee, Truxton Trust upholds its original guiding principle: do the right thing. Truxton Trust Company is a subsidiary of financial holding company, Truxton Corporation (OTCPK: TRUX). For more information, visit truxtontrust.com.