|Job Title:||Credit Administrator|
|Department:||Loan Administration & Operations|
The Credit Administrator performs tasks in support of loan documentation team and loan booking personnel in addition to overall support for loan operations.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Perform timely pre-closing reviews on all Laser-Pro generated loan documentation to confirm adherence to approved terms and documentation protocols and regulatory compliance.
- Pre-disclosure reviews of TRID & HELOC disclosures.
- Maintain log of above.
- Complete post-close, post-scan review of loan documents to affirm loan booked with appropriate coding and are scanned in their entirety, readable, indexed properly with missing or “tracking items” identified.
- Perform preliminary review of all denials/withdrawn/approved not accepted files.
- Maintain log of above.
- Lead all escrow operations.
- Process and remit escrow payments for homeowners’ insurance and real property taxes per account annually.
- Generate escrow analyses annually for each escrow account working with lenders to resolve issues.
- Review general ledger loan account balances (loan suspense / escrow payable / loan settlement, etc.) and work with accounting & deposit operations personnel on resolution of issues.
- Review loan settlement account daily providing back up for balancing account to accounting personnel.
- Process payment corrections as requested and waiver of late fees.
- Process participation payments (sold & purchased) working with other banks to ensure reconciliation of payment history and balances.
- Provide set up instructions for multifaceted CDFI loans.
- Assists loan operations personnel with preparation of loan material for examiners, auditors, committees, etc.
- Tertiary backup wire approval.
- Immediate backup for loan input personnel.
- Consultative role on compliance matters.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Attention to detail, organizational skills, and communication skills. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable employees with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Finance or other disciplined study, and/or experience in the financial industry. Minimum of four years of experience and a proven track record.
Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
Proficient with Microsoft Office and other bank specific software.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee must be able to sit, talk, and hear.
Position is in an office setting that involves everyday risks or discomforts that require normal safety precautions.